T-Seps 3.0 and 3.5.5 are simply the best automated separation programs on the market
This is a download product. To receive your purchase simply download the Free Trial at www.T-BizNetwork.com/downloads/. We do not send out a download link. To unlock/authorize your purchase please follow the steps in the manual or CLICK HERE. You have to send us an Authorization Code that is generated by T-Seps on your computer. The authorization starts with you. Once you purchase we wait for the code to complete the order.
Get BONUS ITEMS (download only) with a full version of T-Seps 3.5.5. T-Biz ART has over 500 high res PNG images that are great for use with T-Seps. See all the images HERE. T-FX Photoshop plug-in gives you dozens of more special effects. See all the effects HERE.
T-Seps 3.0 and the new T-Seps 3.5.5 look and function identical. T-Seps 3.0 only works in Photoshop CS6 and CC. T-Seps 3.5.5 ONLY works in Photoshop CC, CC 2014 and CC 2015/2015.5 due to changes Adobe made in how plug-ins function.
For years and years T-Seps and its younger brother FastFilms worked in the Actions panel of Photoshop using simple buttons to perform tasks. The new and improved versions of T-Seps is now called T-Seps 3.0 or 3.5 Separation Suite and it has an entirely new graphical interface and it works in its own Photoshop panel.
You are really going to like this! T-Seps 3.0/3.5 has been totally re-worked, updated and greatly improved to work in Adobe Photoshop as a full suite of separation and graphic effects programs.
If you are new to T-Seps you will find this magic program will take your company to a new level in print quality and customer satisfaction. If you are a current user of T-Seps or its older brother, FastFilms, then you already know the power of the program.
T-Seps 3.0 has all the same features of T-Seps 2.0 including:
- All routines improved and updated.
- Windows 7 through 10 and the latest Mac OS Compatible.
- Cleaner and brighter colors.
- Works in Photoshop CS6 & CC (only) Panels window with a newer easy-to-use graphical interface.
- New Simulated Process routine for images with flesh tones.
- New Simulated Process routine for images with water, boats and fish.
- New Simulated Process fleshtone routine that takes advantage of the Photoshop CS6 facial recognition feature. Flesh tones have never looked better.
- Built in video tutorials. View videos without ever leaving Photoshop.
- Built in web browsing. Browse the online T-Seps support page right in Photoshop.
- Built in User Manual. View the T-Seps 3.0 User Manual right in Photoshop.
- New RIP routine that converts images to halftones ready to print without a RIP (to newer dye based Epson printers). This feature replaces the missing "Screen" button in CS6!
- New halftone proofing. You can convert the file to halftones in Photoshop channels so you can see exactly what the final print will look like. You can even show the customer a halftoned proof so there are no surprises!
- Greatly improved Simulated Process color routines to include additional black options, more underbase options, and better colors.
- New Custom Color routine that lets you pick the colors to use from your imge.
- Greatly improved CMYK Process color routine with spot and halftone blacks and cleaner colors.
- New Job Proof module for creating a quick Job/Artwork proof to show the customer. Creating a job proof has never been easier.
T-Seps 3.0 only works in Adobe Photoshop CS6 & CC (Mac or PC). T-Seps 3.0 is only available in English and only works in English Photoshop.
If you have earlier versions of Photoshop or do not want the new changes to T-Seps 3.0 you will need to buy T-Seps 2.0. Click HERE to go to T-Seps 2.0 order page.
T-Seps 2.0 Upgrade to 3.0 - CLICK HERE
FastFilms Upgrade to T-Seps 3.0 - CLICK HERE
Competitive Upgrade from most "other" separation programs - CLICK HERE
If you have already downloaded and tried T-Seps then the next step for you is to buy and pay for the program here. We will send you an order confirmation. If you have not downloaded the program you can pay for it here and then download it from HERE. The Free Trial is a fully functioning version that is ready to unlock when you pay for the program. You simply open Photoshop and at the T-Seps window click on Authorize. Send us the Request Code (once you have paid) and we send back an Authorization Code. Easy!
Learn more about T-Seps and how great this program is at www.T-Seps.com.
You get free email support, internet and toll free phone support AND best of all - T-Seps can be used on TWO computers.
Do you need film output?
Don't miss our T-RIP for Epson inkjet printers to give you imagesetter quality films! Click here to go to the T-RIP product page.
Note: T-Seps works with all brands of RIP that are capable of creating a halftone dot.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was about to pull the trigger on Separation Studio but wanted to see what else was out there. Separation Studio reminds me of old and outdated software. I downloaded the T-Seps free trial and watched the videos on Scott's youtube channel. T-Seps was a little intimidating at first, but once I played with some separations while watching videos I got it. Here's the deal. Separation studio does one thing, spot process separations. With T-Seps, I have can do way more. Wath the videos for yourself. You will quickly see the that Scott knows what he is doing and does separations for a living. I really don't want my competitors to use T-Seps, but I don't want other screen printers paying $795 for Separation Studio either.
This product is a game changer! Very easy to use and lot's of options to experiment with. 5 stars!