This is a bundle of the soft cover book How To Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit, and the eBook DVD version that works on most tablet devices including the iPad and your computer. The DVD version includes over five hours of video! Read more about the tablet version here.
This book covers everything from A to Z about screen printing T-Shirts and Heat Transfers, and includes sections on printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and more. This is the book the industry talks about. It is responsible for getting thousands of T-Shirt printers into the profitable garment printing business! Every successful shop has a "well used" copy of this book. How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit has literally become "the Bible" of the industry. It is written in an easy-to-follow step-by-step manner by industry experts Scott and Pat Fresener who have been in the industry since 1970. Updated in late 2012.
Key Features of the book:
• 260 pages.
• Complete Suppliers Directory Over 350 Listings.
• Over 20 Wall Charts and Ready-To-Use Forms.
• Plans To Build Your Own Equipment.
• Over 350 Photographs and Illustrations.
• New Chapter on Inkjet-to-Garment Printing.
Here is a complete Chapter list:
1. Artwork Preparation and Computer Graphics
2. Preparing the Screen
3. All About Screen Printing Inks
4. Screen Printing Techniques and Equipment
5. All About Heat Transfer Making
6. Printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and Other Imprintables
7. Special Effects Printing - Foil, Puff, Glitter, Discharge and more
8. Printin Non-Textiles - Signs, Posters and more
9. Inkjet Printing Directly On Garments
10. All About Garments
11. Marketing and Selling
12. The Business of Decorated Apparel
13. Setting Up A Shop
14. Industry Glossary
15. Suppliers Direcotory and Buyer's Guide
16. Wall Charts and Forms.
Don't miss our new digital eBook DVD version! With over FIVE hours of videos and the ability to play on any computer system and the iPad, this is a thing of beauty and a great way to learn. Read the book and then watch a movie!
Order a DVD version of this book with five hours of embedded videos here.
Order a download eBook version with links to five hours of video. If you have an iPad this is the version for you. Place your order here.