If you are starting out or already print - you need a copy of How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit! We have totally updated our book with a lot of new information, current trends, procedure updates, over 150 new photos, updated Buyer's Guide and much more. Over the years we have worked hard to keep How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit the most current book available in this industry.
This product page is for the DVD Version
This is the same great book that is the standard reference in the industry but it is now on a DVD! The entire book is an Interactive PDF file with dozens of embedded movies (2.5 gigs!) on all key topics. Simply insert the DVD and start to use the book on your computer. Read the entire text and click on the key embedded DVDs.
This version also includes the iPad/Tablet version that streams the videos from our high speed internet server. Put it on your computer. Put it on your tablet!
This book covers everything from A to Z about screen printing T-Shirts and Heat Transfers, and includes sections on printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and more. Plus, it has a new expanded section on digital heat transfers and direct-to-garment inkjet printing on shirts. This is the book the industry talks about. It is responsible for getting thousands of T-Shirt printers into the profitable garment printing business! Every successful shop has a "well used" copy of this book. How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit has literally become "the Bible" of the industry. It is written in an easy-to-follow step-by-step manner by industry experts Scott and Pat Fresener who have been in the industry since 1970.
This book is available three ways - paperback, for an iPad or Tablet device (with videos), or a DVD (with videos). Order the paperback version here. Order a download eBook version with links to five hours of video. If you have an iPad place your order here.
Key Features of the book:
• 256 pages.
• Complete Suppliers Directory Over 350 Listings.
• Over 20 Wall Charts and Ready-To-Use Forms.
• Plans To Build Your Own Equipment.
• Over 350 Photographs and Illustrations.
• New Chapter on Direct-to-Garment Inkjet Printing.
Here is a complete Chapter list:
1. Artwork Preparation and Computer Graphics
2. Preparing the Screen
3. All About Screen Printing Inks
4. Screen Printing Techniques and Equipment
5. All About Heat Transfer Making
6. Printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and Other Imprintables
7. Special Effects Printing - Foil, Puff, Glitter, Discharge and more
8. Printing Non-Textiles - Signs, Posters and more
9. Inkjet Printing Directly On Garments
10. All About Garments
11. Marketing and Selling
12. The Business of Decorated Apparel
13. Setting Up A Shop
14. Industry Glossary
15. Suppliers Directory and Buyer's Guide
16. Wall Charts and Forms.
For more details watch a video below.
This short video is on the 2008 version of How To Print T-Shirts. The new digital version has the completely updated book.