This book is out of print and only available as an interactive PDF you can read on your phone or table.
This book covers everything from A to Z about screen printing T-Shirts and Heat Transfers, and includes sections on printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and more. Plus, it has a new expanded section on digital heat transfers and direct-to-garment inkjet printing on shirts. This is the book the industry talks about. It is responsible for getting thousands of T-Shirt printers into the profitable garment printing business! Every successful shop has a "well used" copy of this book. How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit has literally become "the Bible" of the industry. It is written in an easy-to-follow step-by-step manner by industry experts Scott and Pat Fresener
Key Features of the book:
• 256 pages.
• Complete Suppliers Directory With Over 350 Listings.
• Over 20 Wall Charts and Ready-To-Use Forms.
• Plans To Build Your Own Equipment.
• Over 350 Photographs and Illustrations.
• New Chapter on Direct-to-Garment Inkjet Printing.
Here is a complete Chapter list:
1. Artwork Preparation and Computer Graphics
2. Preparing the Screen
3. All About Screen Printing Inks
4. Screen Printing Techniques and Equipment
5. All About Heat Transfer Making
6. Printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and Other Imprintables
7. Special Effects Printing - Foil, Puff, Glitter, Discharge and more
8. Printing Non-Textiles - Signs, Posters and more
9. Inkjet Printing Directly On Garments
10. All About Garments
11. Marketing and Selling
12. The Business of Decorated Apparel
13. Setting Up A Shop
14. Industry Glossary
15. Suppliers Directory and Buyer's Guide
16. Wall Charts and Forms.
Don't miss our digital eBook version! With over FIVE hours of videos and the ability to play on any computer system a tablet or your phone. This is a thing of beauty and a great way to learn. Read the book and then watch a movie!